While Nature, flushed with fullness of incredible colour, seemed to hold her breath for the event, he looked in the very eyes of the Friend and Helper.
The god Pan, by Arthur Rackham.
Illustration for The Wind in the Willows, Chapter Seven, “The Piper at the Gates of Dawn”.
- acrobat-at-six reblogged this from posthorn
- iwanttoliveinthewoods likes this
- cosmic-seed reblogged this from the-hanging-garden
- angelophile reblogged this from posthorn
- angelophile likes this
- snowcovereddreams99 reblogged this from posthorn
- snowcovereddreams99 likes this
- lacasadelpavone likes this
- thelightyouclingto likes this
- midnightzgale reblogged this from animeandfilmotaku
- animeandfilmotaku reblogged this from posthorn
- ahnika-te likes this
- flouretta reblogged this from posthorn
- needmoarnura likes this
- ailien likes this
- watermelonred likes this
- runwith-thehunted likes this
- cummulo-nimbus likes this
- posthorn posted this